Vanity Planet & Skin Routine
There's always time for clean skin...
Holly Boon is a beauty youtuber, who I've came to love over the last few months...
When youtubers hype over products, I'm sometimes quite reluctant to look into them, whether it be down to price or just advertising. But, when Holly posted her video about Vanity Planet's Ultimate Skin Spa System, I HAD to have it no matter what. Luckily, there was a 70% OFF code which knocked the quite pricey (but well worth every penny) $125. With shipping and VAT my total order came to $52.91 which is amazing considering I live in the UK and the original price!
Basically, the Skin Spa System, is a similar style product to the well known Clarisonic. It comes with the water resistant handle and 3 interchangeable brush heads; one soft bristled, a slightly silicone bristled and a flat exfoliating head. The system has two speeds, meaning you can speed up when you want a deeper cleanse, or opt for the slower speed for a gentle cleanse. The system aims to suit all skin types, and testing each brush heads with both speeds will help you find the perfect combination your skin type. Using the Spa System in conjunction with your skincare routine will maximise the effectiveness of both, by getting that deep cleanse of the brush heads with your holy grail skin products.
My favourite range of skin care products at the moment is the Beautiful Skin range from No7. With my Psoriasis flaring up along my forehead, clashing with my persisting oily t-zone, I feel like these products work best to even out my skin and balance the oils as well as hydrating my skin.
HOW TO USE:
*Prior to using the VP system, I like to remove the majority of my makeup with either Garnier's Micellar Water or a baby wipe.
1. Firstly, I apply No7 Soft & Soothed Gentle Cleanser all over my face.
2. Then I take the Daily Cleansing Facial Brush (softest bristles) and use the higher speed on the Spa System. I circle this and massage the brush over my skin, with not too much pressure, for around 2-3 minutes.
3. Next, I take the No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Oil and again work this into my skin.
4. Now changing brush heads to the exfoliating short bristle head, I brush this over my face with same speed and time as step 2.
5. After using VP Spa System, I like to clear my face of any excess oil, so I take Garnier's Refreshing Toner on a cotton pad and wipe over my face.
6. Finally, I moisturise my skin with my No7 Beautiful Skin night/day cream, depending on when I cleanse my face!
I've been using this routine for about 6 weeks now, and I can honestly say my skin feels amazing. I've had so much trouble with my dry skin in the past which has affected my makeup extremely, so to find something that can help smooth my skin and help it recover as well as make my makeup look a million times better... is amazing!
To sum up, if you're looking for something to completely change your skin care routine, the Vanity Planet Ultimate Skin Spa System is a great addition. I'd say think of it as more of an investment, it makes the price not seem as daunting!
If you've already tried the Vanity Planet kit or you decide to after reading this, then let me know what you think of it below!